We stay with you at every step of your spine treatment journey and give you round-the-clock access to India’s
best spine surgeon.
Your spinal care cycle
through effective treatment.
We club the expertise of elite spine doctors with stellar medical infrastructure to cater you the top-notch services of the best spine surgery hospital in India.
Calculation based treatment approach, Targeted Treatment, and Live Biofeedback.
Powered by Latest Technology
We abide by the Global Guidelines in our treatment methodologies and stay professional throughout the process, ensuring the best spinal care for you.
The algorithm-based treatment approach, Targeted Treatment, and Live Biofeedback give unmatched results.
Our treatment methods provide strength
to your spine.
Your own medical care starts with our
highly qualified team of spine specialists
IndoSpine hospital is the most advanced surgical center for spine and pain management. We use the latest state of the art diagnostics and surgical equipment along with a highly qualified team of specialists recognized across the country.
Dr. Tarak Patel
Besides his training and experience of working in the UK, Dr. Patel has worked with some of the premium medical facilities in India including Breach Candy and Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.
- Tarak Patel did his MBBS from BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- He completed MS (Ortho) from NHL medical college, Ahmedabad.
- Extensive 2 years of training at Breach Candy hospital and Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Clinical spine fellowship – University hospital of Wales, UK.
- Visiting fellowships at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, and Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Special Training in Scoliosis and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
With technology increasingly becoming an integral part of our routines, it’s no exaggeration to say that mobile phones (or more...
Also known as spinal osteoarthritis or Spondylosis is a spine condition that arises from an inflammation of the vertebra. In...
Mr. SJ, 28, was operated on a year ago for Osteoid Osteoma in RT 1 pedicle by minimally invasive spine...