We are there whenever you need our guidance and care.
Treatments offered by US
Treatment doesn’t gives you fear,
it gives you new life
Conditions We Treat
The indospine Difference
To attend to the arrival of new patients in this new normal, we have adopted different measures to guarantee a safe and COVID-free hospital
Calculation based treatment approach, Targeted Treatment and Live Biofeedback.
Powered by Latest Technology
Treatment Methods as suggested Global Guidelines which makes huge diffrence.
Algorithm based treatment approach, Targeted Treatment and Live Biofeedback gives unmatched results.
Our treatment methods which provides
the strength to your spine.
Preparing for Surgery
Your Own Medical Care starts with our
highly qualified team of specialists
IndoSpine hospital is most advanced surgical center with the latest state of the art diagnostics and surgical equipment and highly qualified team of specialists recognized.
Dr. Tarak Patel
Besides his training and experience of working in the UK, Dr. Patel has worked with some of the premium medical facilities in India including Breach Candy and Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.
- Tarak Patel did his MBBS from BJ Medical Collage, Ahmedaba
- He completed MS (Ortho) from NHL medical college, Ahmedabad
- Extensive 2 years training at Breach candy hospital and Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Clinical spine fellowship – University hospital of Wales, UK
- Visiting fellowships at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore and Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Special Training in Scoliosis and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Our patient's healing
With technology increasingly becoming an integral part of our routines, it’s no exaggeration to say that mobile phones (or more...
Also known as spinal osteoarthritis or Spondylosis is a spine condition that arises due to an inflammation of the vertebra....
Mr SJ, 28, was operated a year ago for Osteoid Osteoma in RT 1 pedicle by minimally invasive spine surgery....
Have a Question?
Chat with Professional Doctor
Ask Your queries to our Specialist, We will try to help you.